The mens Echelon 7’s Foundation Platform provides a wide, stable base for people needing all-around support and an accommodating fit. A roomy toe box provides ample room for feet to splay, while the midfoot and heel elements frame your foot to hold it in place. This neutral running shoe also orthotic friendly and available in multiple widths. When you combine all those amazing features, plus our ultra-plush footbed, the Echelon is sure to become your new favorite running partner. The Echelon 7 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Successor to the Echelon 6
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation platform sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Engineered mesh
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Orthotic friendly
- Reflective elements on the heel
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.