Often called Clifton for the trail, CHALLENGER ATR 4 looks even more like a Clifton with its cleaner, less busy look and more breathable upper. And like the Clifton 4, Challenger ATR 4 is fast and light, offering a smooth, smooth ride. Where it diverges from the Clifton and takes the path less traveled is in its multi-lugged outsole. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, its lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. Still as versatile and supportive no matter the running surface, Challenger ATR 4 has improved upper durability in the areas you need it (like a larger toe guard area).
Offset: 5 mm
Forefoot: 24 mm
Heel: 29 mm
Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability, and breathability
Extended toe-cap coverage for added durability
Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
|Type of Shoe||Trail Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.