In its fifth iteration, the Challenger furthers its reputation for versatility. Fast and light on the trail, its midsole geometry ensures a smooth ride on the road. While the distinctive multi-lugged outsole leaves you in no doubt as to its trail heritage. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions. The Challenger ATR 5 also features midfoot overlays for improved lockdown as well as a supportive heel counter for lateral and medial security. It looks fast and goes fast.
• Dual-layer mesh balances support, durability and breathability
• Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability
• Internal heel counter provides support on all terrains
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
|Type of Shoe||Trail Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.