The Lone Peak 4 is a fresh take on Altra's original trail shoe with several significant updates.
The new upper will include the same integrated tongue as the previous version but now with static webbing for better cinching ability, a flexible strap overlay for a roomier forefoot fit and a sandpaper textured toe cap.In addition, breathability is improved by way of draining mesh in the heel and forefoot and the decoupled nature of the TrailClaw, as well as multi-directional, carved lugs for improves traction and reduced weight. To top off this already awesome shoe the StoneGuard™ is completely updated to resemble the skeletal structure of a foot for better performance and dynamic flexibility.
FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX
Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
ZERO DROP PLATFORM
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to promote low-impact technique, naturally align body posture and strengthen lower leg muscles weakened from running on elevated heels.
Made of recycled materials, this unique layer sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and return energy return into each stride. It’s literally a layer of bouncy ball between the road and your feet!
This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsoles, StoneGuard offers flexible protection from the rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
Conquer the gnarly terrain with our TrailClaw outsole technology. Our trail shoes feature canted lugs positioned beneath the metatarsals to provide traction where your foot needs it most. Each lug is strategically placed to ensure fast uphill climbs, stable descents and superior traction across muddy trails.
This amazing combination of grip, traction and durability will allow you to tackle more terrain, more often. Featured on the new Lone Peak 3.0 Series.
|Type of Shoe||Trail Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.