Named for the Maori word for "spring back," the HUPANA's responsiveness-due to its full RMAT midsole and outsole-creates a sensation of flying just above the ground. This feeling is reinforced by the ultra-breathability of the knitted upper. The Hupana is a shoe you can wear all day. From run to workout to running around town, this agile little number features the renowned HOKA cushion feel, and the responsive and lightweight full RMAT midsole and outsole provides a unique combination of durability and responsiveness. With its clean lines, versatility and fit, the Hupana is a shoe you'll want to add to your running shoe collection today.
- Surface: Road
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 19 mm
- Heel: 24 mm
- Open knit pattern for maximum breathability
- Seamless construction to minimize hotspots and irritation
- Molded Ortholite sockliner
- Full RMAT midsole for a responsive, dynamic ride
- Full RMAT Outsole for high-rebound cushioning and traction
- Outsole siping for improved traction and precise flexibility
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.