Lightweight and ultra-responsive performance running shoe.
18 Clouds independently cushion and propel your every step towards runner’s high. Hit the ground perfectly with the added Clouds positioned precisely where you need them, and all with the lightness of our unique Zero-Gravity EVA foam.
The upper of the Cloudflow is in a league of its own. Adaptive, engineered mesh uses the latest weave-technology to blend breathability with support, while antimicrobial treatment guarantees a lasting freshness run after run after run.
The patented Speedboard within the Cloudflow is built with a responsive flex and rocker that promotes flow-motion. It encourages the natural rolling process, promotes explosive take-offs and acts like a shortcut in getting you to runner’s high.
Complimenting the innovative ‘outside’ of the Cloudflow, inside, comfort reigns supreme thanks to a first-layer in-built sock. This is a new level of comfort for performance running shoes – one that feels so good, you will want to wear them both on and off the track.
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.