Be left high and dry.
This men's trail running shoe sports all of the great benefits of the Grid Excursion TR12, but with a GORETEX membrane that ensures breathable, waterproof protection. So while the weatherman may call for rain, the forecast for your feet will be “dry with a guarantee of happiness”.
GRID cushioning system provides long lasting cushioning
Durable rubber outsole ensures traction and durability
Trail specific mesh provides protection with a wearable design
GORE-TEX upper for breathable, waterproof protection
Shoe Category: Trail
Construction Type: Neutral
Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
Water Resistant: Yes
|Type of Shoe||Trail Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.