However, whenever and wherever. That's how you feel in the Women's Freedom ISO 2, thanks to EVERUNTM cushioning and the debut of ISOKNIT. This women's neutral running shoe takes the great sock-like feel of ISOFIT and combines it with an engineered performance knit-giving you support, breathability, and freedom of movement, so nothing can hold you back.
Full-length EVERUN midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
ISOKNIT dynamic upper that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot.
Streamlined support frame for the ideal heel fit and hold.
Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole.
Reflective elements on the heel.
Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination. Check out this article about pronation to learn more
Construction Type: Neutral
Surface: Road, Track
Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.