Stability or Cushioning? Cushioning or Stability? With the new Women's Guide ISO 2, the answer is “yes please!” The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole combine to give you energetic cushioning while the 2nd density medial post guides the foot through its natural gait cycle. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, ISOFIT construction, and FORMFIT contoured footbed are just a few ways you’ll dial in the custom fit that you’ve been searching for in a stability running shoe. The Guide ISO 2 is also helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation, or the over rotation of the ankle.
Successor to the Guide ISO
EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot.
Jacquard engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit.
FORMFIT performance contoured footbed.
Reflective elements on the heel.
Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
Shoe Category: Guidance
Construction Type: Stability
Surface: Road, Track
Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.