Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these. With the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this women's neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream. The newly added ISOFIT and FORMFIT technologies allow the shoe to adapt to different foot shapes and provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and energy return.
Successor to the Ride 10
EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
Shoe Category: Neutral
Construction Type: Neutral
Surface: Road, Track
Arch: Normal (Mid)
Water Resistant: No
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.