The Men's Triumph ISO 5 has more EVERUN underfoot than ever before to make your longest run fly by. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, combined with our ISOFIT technology, will keep your feet cool, comfortable and locked in. A FORMFIT contoured footbed cradles your foot, giving you a custom fit and cloud-like comfort in this neutral running shoe. The Triumph ISO 5 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
Full-length EVERUNTM Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return.
Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot.
Crystal rubber outsole.
FORMFIT performance contoured footbed.
Reflective elements on the heel.
Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination. Check out this article about pronation to learn more.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Construction Type: Neutral
Surface: Road, Track
Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
|Type of Shoe||Road Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.