New fresh design but still the same steady grip thanks to the outsole made from butyl rubber. Cushioning in both the heel and the forefoot provides comfort feeling. Schoeller-Keprotec material adapts to your foot as snug as a sock and guarantees shoes to stay light even when wet.
Irock is OCR world champion (2014 and 2015) and sky runner Jonathan Albon’s choice for racing.
- Suitible for orienteering, trail running and obstacle course racing
- narrow width
- shaped insole
- Superior Contact outsole with cleats
- sole made from butyl rubbe
|Type of Shoe||Trail Running|
- Established in 1945 by former British Soldier.
- Family run business and one of the few independant sports shops left.
- Chivers Sports is the oldest independant Sports Shop in England.
- Founded in the Historic Border City of Carlisle overlooking Carlisle Castle.
- Chivers Sports originally created leather sports bags as Mr Chivers was a former Saddle Maker in the Britsh Army.
- Chivers is the longest established retailer in Carlisle.
What We Offer
- Chivers Sports offers you expert advise from staff which care about your needs.
- We only sell products which we test and believe in.
- We offer cutting edge running shoe fitting ensuring balance and performance.
- We offer highly competitive prices & extra discount to card memberships.
- Always seeking New Products & Inovations to help you accel at your sport.
- We are just a little shop, but extremely good at what we do.